March On/Future Coalition are proud to offer a comprehensive fiscal sponsorship program for grassroots organizers, youth activists and community-based change makers. March On/Future Coalition, alongside their partner and fiscal sponsor, March On Foundation, offer a combined 501c3/c4 sponsorship program which includes the following services and support:
- 501 c 4 legal standing
- 501 c 3 fiscal sponsorship
- Low fees
- Self-managed bank account with Amalgamated Bank
- ActBlue fundraising platform
- Financial, legal and compliance training, guidance and support
- Technical and administrative resources:
- Access to and support for Zoom, Action Network, GSuite, etc.
- Free or discounted rates and support for technology and tools
- Voter file, P2P text, relational organizing platforms
- Opportunities to collaborate with core teams and work on projects with March On and its youth arm, Future Coalition.
In addition to these offerings, we are fully dedicated to providing “incubator”-style support to our fiscal projects. We are always looking to establish new connections between our projects and relevant organizations and partners, including funders where applicable. Members of our “fiscal fam” are included in at-large organizational meetings, are invited to special events and are given opportunities to present and spotlight their work through our own channels.
Our goal is to provide grassroots organizers with independence and autonomy to focus on their work, alongside a robust and reliable administrative infrastructure. Through these efforts, March On/Future Coalition and March On Foundation seek to empower grassroots organizers to also become effective operational managers and leaders.